The Salvation Army’s Wollongong Corps recently completed a fantastic 7 week series on Social Justice called ‘Kingdom Come’. Presented by various speakers, including from the Social Justice Department, it covered the biblical call to justice and why it is important, as well as several key principles of Social Justice. Each sermon included a challenge to each of us to live out lives of God’s justice in our community.
- Week 1 – The Inextricable Link (between holiness and justice)
- Week 2 – Mission of God
- Week 3 – Including the Excluded
- Week 4 – Challenging Culture
- Week 5 – Confronting the Powerful
- Week 6 – Advocating for the Oppressed
- Week 7 – What about us (what do we do next?)
We encourage you to take some time to listen and learn, and to be challenged to make living out God’s justice part of your lifestyle.
Week 1 – The Inextricable Link – Casey O’Brien Machado
Week 2 – Mission of God – Major Phil Inglis
Week 3 – Including the Excluded – Dr. Arseny Ermakov
Week 4 – Challenging Culture – Matt Cairns
Week 5 – Confronting the Powerful – Bill Simpson
Week 6 – Advocating for the Oppressed – Major Belinda Spicer